Hemorrhoids are not careful, they can be chronic.
Careful! Hemorrhoids if left unchecked, can become chronic
The most popular digestive system problem that can occur to all ages, all gender, the Hemorrhoids. No matter how big or small it is, it definitely brings pain that affects daily life activities. Some even have trouble sitting down, thus the phrase “It’s a cool breeze”. Most hemorrhoids originated from our behaviors.
Get to know Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are where the veins around the anus area get bloated. It can be 1 or many heads. The veins can crack during the duty and there might be some blood coming out with the feces. Hemorrhoids can occur both externally and internally. External ones are caused by the swelling of veins outside the anus, while the internal ones are caused by the veins that located deeper inside.
Even though it is not a fatal issue, it is known for the pain it brings. The level might differ depending on the type of the hemorrhoid, such as.
- External Hemorrhoids symptoms : There will be a bloated head around the anus area, the
symptoms include pain, rashes, swelling. The hemorrhoids usually got healed within 2-3 weeks. However, the swelling is not gone completely and can still continuously cause pain and discomfort.
- Internal Hemorrhoids symptoms : Blood is being excreted with or after the feces. There can
be little to no pain.
Stages of hemorrhoids
- Stage 1 : The head is not swelling out. Unable to detect by hand
- Stage 2 : The head appears during duty but disappear after finishes
- Stage 3 : The head appears during duty and stays, requiring attention to put it back inside.
- Stage 4 : The head permanently stays, causing swelling pain and inflammation
Behaviors that lead to hemorrhoids
The main cause of the issue is by the swelling of the veins around the anus area, which can occur from these behaviors.
- Chronic Constipation
- Long continuous excretion
- Too much walking or standing
- Reading or playing on a phone during excretion
Additionally, people with more weight and/or pregnancy may have higher risk of developing hemorrhoids.
Do not let it become chronic
The most important thing to prevent hemorrhoids is taking care of the behaviors the pose risks, as follow
- Consume high fiber fruits or vegetable
- Drink 8 glasses of water daily to prevent constipation
- Train yourself to excrete on schedule, do not force or prolong the activity
- Avoid too long sitting or standing
- Stop reading or playing on a phone during excretion
- If any abnormalities occur, see a doctor immediately
Even though hemorrhoids are not a fatal issue, it could turn chronic. Good care of yourself and small changes in daily behaviors help reduce the risks. If any issues start to appear, see a doctor immediately.
Ask for more information
@LINE : https://lin.ee/hLaoFhR